If you agree with this, please fill in the form below and click on the "Confirm" button.
Please note that depending on the nature of your enquiry, we may take some time to reply.
Plant Life Systems Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us") is committed to protecting the personal information of our customers, business partners and employees (hereinafter referred to as "you" or "your") by properly managing such information in accordance with the following provisions of this Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection (hereinafter referred to as "this Policy").
Article 1 Purpose of collection and use of personal data The types of personal data we collect and the purpose of their use are as follows.
Article 1 Acquisition and purpose of use of personal information.
The types of personal information we collect and the purposes for which we use it are set out below.
Your personal data
- Customer management.
- Dispatch of goods, invoices etc.
- To inform you about our new products and services.
- Notifications about your service.
- Request for questionnaires to improve customer satisfaction.
Personal data of our business partners
- Business partner management
- Dispatch of goods, invoices etc.
- Administrative contact
- Sales activities such as the introduction of our new products and services.
Employees' personal data.
- Human resources management in the company.
Article 2 Management of personal data.
We will manage the personal information you provide to us in accordance with the law and this policy.
We will take appropriate and reasonable security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure, and will take prompt corrective action in the unlikely event of such an incident.
Article 3 How we use your personal information.
We will not use your personal data for any purpose other than those listed in Article 1.
In the unlikely event that we do use your personal data for any other purpose, or if there are any changes or additions to the purposes of this policy, we will notify you in advance.
We will also delete any personal information that is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
Article 4 Provision of personal information to third parties.
We will not provide or disclose your personal information to any third party, except in the following circumstances.
- If you have given your consent.
- Where it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with the national or local government in conducting public affairs, and obtaining your consent would interfere with the conduct of those affairs.
- In other cases, when we are required to disclose or provide information by the government under the law.
Article 5 Disclosure of registered information.
If you wish us to disclose your personal data, we will do so after verifying your identity.
Article 6 Alteration, addition, correction and deletion of registered information.
Insofar as this does not interfere with the proper conduct of our business, any changes, additions, corrections or deletions of information requested will be made only after verifying the identity of the person making the request.
Article 7 Revisions.
We will revise this policy from time to time as and when it becomes necessary to do so.
About the use of Google Analytics.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze data such as the usage status of this website in order to provide better services and improve the user experience.
At this time, Google may collect information such as your IP address through "cookies", but the information collected by "cookies" is not personally identifiable.
By using this website, we assume that you have consented to the processing of data by Google and this website for the above methods and purposes.